Monday 2 May 2011

Stamford Grand North Ryde - Sydney

I was on business trip last week, to Sydney... it was my first time to North Ryde, Sydney. I thought the hotel that I stayed was quite nice and decided to share this out with you guys too. In case you are planning a trip up there, you guys can consider this hotel... The prices were quite good and overall it was a pleasant stay. I enjoyed the hotel quite a lot...

I only paid for $145 for a night stay... for a 4.5 star hotel... it was definately value for money deal...

 The hotel reception...

 The hotel lounge..

 The stunning view outside the hotel room... Nice pool view..



 tennis court and an outdoor pool bar...

 The double room that I stayed in...


Captain Cook Cove Restaurant...
 very cosy settings for dining experience...
perfect location for honeymooners


 a hot bread to start off with...

seafood pie with garden salad...

 inside my seafood pie... yummy...

They also offer a discounted buffet breakfast at $20 per person.. there was lots of choices... but unfortunately, I forgotten to get some pics of it, as I was too excited about the food... :)

If you need more information to plan your next holidays, do check out this link... Stamford Grand North Ryde

No comments:

Post a Comment