Thursday 9 February 2012

More progresses @ 07 Feb 2012

Met with site supervisor this week. Nice chap though.. Seems like painting is on going. Termite protection is in.. and guess what's next? Tiling... Scheduled to be delivered today and work to commence tomorrow, Friday...

Here are some of the pics of the on going progress

 Our home being built from far
 We have a solar panel now
 naked render... where are my colours?
 Termites, please do not mess with me... I am all ready...
 Sad news, I couldn't get access to my home anymore...
 termite protection around the house...
 Painting in progress
Wirings

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am Dave Limburg from Online Garden Design (www.onlinegardendesign.com.au). We run an online landscape design and plant selection consultancy service aimed at clients looking to landscape their own gardens.

    We are contacting you to see if you would be interested in Online Garden Design doing a guest blog on your site.

    We are a wide range of articles on our site here - http://www.onlinegardendesign.com.au/landscaping-articles/
    I could rewrite something similar to these articles, or happy to write a completely new, fresh article on the subject of your choice.

    Looking forward to your response.

    Dave Limburg
    Online Garden Design
    www.onlinegardendesign.com.au

    ReplyDelete