Friday 25 March 2011

F1 weekend

Hmm... nothing to do this weekend? Do head down to the F1 grandprix at Albert park. There was lots of noise today as the drivers started their practise session 1 and 2. I went down during lunchtime as it was near my office and I managed to get some sneak pic of the practise session 1.



Vrrommm.... Mark Webber seems to be the fastest in the first practise... Can he grab the pole position this weekend? Let's see....

 Human barriers... haha.. why should I pay if I can watch it for free?

Ferrari car passing by....

Here are some actions...


If you would like to know more about this weekend schedule and events, do check it out in the australian grand prix official website.. You can get the ticketing information as well...

http://www.grandprix.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment