Monday 21 March 2011

Featherbrook Stage 17

It has been a while, since the thought of blogging was wondering in my mind.. I have always wanted to blog the development progress of featherbrook, but somehow it never materialised. Laziness took precedence. Until this day, I told myself, lets get it started, and here I am... Yesterday I passed by again featherbrook again, and I managed to capture a couple of photos of the progress here. Seems that stage 17 has been titled in Dec 2010, and I saw some of the houses were already in construction since Feb 2011. Here are some of the photos.

 Stage 17 lake view... There are still some progress going on in the lake though... not too sure why, maybe some uncompleted job...
 Stage 17 view from the lake
 The grassland... from the lake

 Houses on construction...
 Some other houses...  I just notice there are not many houses started their construction.. and there are a couple of lands for sale... maybe some of the land are for investment purpose...


 Metricon home being built
Simonds double storey house...

No comments:

Post a Comment