Saturday 23 April 2011

Featherbrook Stage 19 & 20 - updates

Pre easter holidays updates. These photos were taken on the 21st of April 2011. Not that much of development though since the last update that I have posted earlier was just 5 days apart from this posting...
However, some noticable changes within these 5 days...

 Drainage is currently on the way at Stage 19, Featherbrook Drive...


 This could be part of the electric wiring as well, I am guessing...

 The road border running across Featherbrook Drive... Temporary sand has been use for trucks to pass by without damaging the just completed border... Actually I am not sure if those are called a border.. do correct me if I am wrong... I just called it road borders as I am not quite sure what's the actual name it should be called...

Drainage at Ironwood Drive...

 Easement at Stage 20...

 Ready to be planted....


These are really huge to cater for the amount of waste in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment