Saturday 30 April 2011

HIA Homeshow Melbourne

It has been quite sometime since the last time I updated this blog. I was quite busy at work, and travelled up to Sydney for a couple of days for business. It was quite tiring, and now I am back...

1 thing that made my day when I reached home today was that I received a letter from homeone. And guess what, it was 2 free passes into this weekend's homeshow event... Thank you very much homeone! Appreciate it a lot!



I am so looking forward for this home expo... It seems to have quite a number of exhibitors, ranging from home renovation ideas, kitchen, blinds, gardening, water tank, solar system, and lots more...

The details of this event is as follows :
Venue : Melbourne Exhibition Centre
2 Clarendon Street, Southbank, Melbourne, Australia

Dates - 2011     Times
Thu 28 April     10am-6pm
Fri 29 April       10am-9pm
Sat 30 April      10am-9pm
Sun 1 May        10am-6pm

Tickets
                    Online     At Show
Adults          $13.00     $18.00
Concession                  $15.00
Children                       Free

To obtain the online price, all you need to do is to get to this website :  HIA Homeshow Melbourne
There are also lots of information there that you can find out about this expo...

So guys, if you plan to renovate your house, or trying to find some ideas on how to improve your house, or just have nothing to do this weekend, why not join me & check out some home improvement ideas! And you guess what, I heard there is also a cooking school at the expo too!

hmm... lets see how it goes... I will give you an update soon after returning from the expo tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment